Tips to Apply for Higher Study in Australia
If you are all set to study in Australia, you will have to apply for admission to an institution as well as a student visa from the Australian Government.
Following are some of the necessary steps you must go through:
- Choosing your preferred institution and course
- Submitting your application in the institution
- Receiving the ‘Letter of Offer’ from the institution
- Prepare your Financial Documents to send institution and await Institution approval to process tuition fees
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE)
- Applying for a student visa
There are many entry requirements that you’ll need to meet for your institution application and your visa application. Entry requirements often include:
- Meeting Genuine Temporary Entrant(GTE) to process Australia
- Academic requirements
- English language requirements
- Evidence of funds to support your study
- Possessing Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
If you are already working or living in Australia, you can still apply to study there as an international student.
Appointed Education Agents
Education agents in Nepal can also help you with applying to study in Australia. In fact, it’s a requirement under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act that all institutions maintain a list of their appointed education agents and for that list to be published on their websites. So, it is evident that you visit the institution’s official website, at which you want to study, to check the list of their agents near you.
AECC Global is a renowned education consultancy in Nepal that’s making waves globally. The agency has a team of experienced education agents, who are committed to providing ethical and expert counselling and guidance to Nepalese students looking to pursue higher studies in Australia.