What is the International Virtual Educational Fair?
Are you someone who is aspiring to study abroad? Wondering which destination you should head towards to study? Settle back and join us at AECC Global’s International Virtual Educational Fair!
This is a two-day multi-destination virtual event exclusively organised to benefit Nepalese students. To make your academic journey hassle-free, representatives from several universities from the UK, Australia, Canada and the USA are participating to guide you along the right path.
- Have one-on-one interactive sessions with the university representatives.
- Know all about the scholarships available.
- Get information on popular courses from all four destinations.
- Hear intake related updates.
- Gather information about the admission and application process.
UK & Australia
October 5, 2021
10:30 AM - 2:30 PM
USA & Canada
October 6, 2021
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Accounting and Finance
Universities in the UK are all set to begin new intakes for the 2022 academic year. The first intake of 2022 starts in January.
Universities in the United States of America provide three intakes and the Spring intake is around the corner which starts by January 2022.
The primary intake falls in the month of February 2022 for Australian Universities.
There are three different intakes in Canadian universities and the next intake is the winter intake which primarily starts by January 2022.
- The Chevening Scholarship Program covers the cost of living, tuition fees and travel expenses altogether. Students pursuing a one-year master’s degree in the UK are eligible to avail it.
- Students with a good academic profile can apply for Northumbria Global Scholarship worth £2,000.
- GREAT scholarships, funded by The UK government’s British council offers scholarships worth £10,000 for a one year postgraduate course.
- Australian Government Scholarship is funded to support the students who pursue Research Doctorate or Research Master's degree up to $28,587 annually.
- Destination Australia scholarship provides up to $15,000 and it is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education to encourage international students to study in their country.
- Foreign Fulbright Student Program Scholarship is available to international students who are applying to masters or doctoral programmes. This scheme covers tuition fees, medical charges, living and flight expenses.
- The Next Gen Scholarship in the USA is open to all international students with a minimum of 3.0 (GPA) who wish to study in Maryland, Washington/Virginia.
- Vanier Canada Graduate scholarships focus on retaining top-class doctoral students in research fields. Hence, Ph.D. degree students can obtain nearly $50,000 / year for 3 years.
- BC graduate scholarships for international students entering the first or second year of full-time on-campus courses can be availed by a student with excellent academic records.
Participating Partner Institutions
About AECC Global
We at AECC Global provide our students with the right information backed by our expert counsellors’ knowledge and believe in providing constant support through every step of the way, to make their study abroad journey as seamless as possible.
Our award-winning team of registered migration agents and PIER-certified education consultants have helped over 45,000 students from over 40 nationalities successfully study with top universities and education providers worldwide.