Why study in the UK in 2021?
UK universities have seamlessly adapted to the Covid-19 pandemic, consistently ensuring that student safety remains a top priority, while continuing to deliver top-notch teaching. Universities in the UK have highly dedicated staff to support international students at every step of their study abroad journey. This includes helping students from the time of their arrival to supporting them throughout their academic tenure.
International Students Support:
- Many universities and institutions in the UK have been prompt in responding to the challenging situation through support systems including, mentoring by phone and counselling online.
- The UK’s National Health Service (NHS) provides Covid-19 advice to international students through its online service.
- Pastoral care is a unique system created by UK universities to provide international students with tailored assistance to their varied needs before travelling to the UK.
Why attend the UK Application Month?
The UK Application Month is an exclusive educational event and a one-stop destination for Nepalese students to interact with 10+ university representatives and fast-track their application to their favourite UK Universities. If you are a student aspiring to pursue your higher education in the UK, this is an apt time to register and participate in this virtual event to kickstart your study abroad journey.
- Get one-to-one personalised support from AECC Global Nepal counsellors.
- Grab the opportunity to fast-track your application to your favourite university in the UK.
- Get information on the popular courses.
- Verify your eligibility to apply for scholarships.
Step - 1
Step - 2
Step - 4
Scholarships to Study in the UK
- Scholarship worth up to £6000 for UG courses and £10,000 for PG courses.
- Ambassador Scholarship worth £5000 for meritorious students.
- Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship for masters by research courses.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
Most universities in the UK accept Nepalese students with 10+2 qualification from the NEB Board.
Employment Prospects in the UK
- In the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) survey, 81% of graduates are in full-time employment after graduation in the UK.
- The graduate route is perfect for those interested in working in the UK upon graduation and eventually settle in the country.
- Over 72% of graduates are employed in professional roles.
- According to Guardian Employment Statistics, all allied medicine courses have an employment rate of 95% in the UK.
Participating Partner Institutions
POPULAR COURSES IN UK
About AECC Global
We at AECC Global provide our students with the right information backed by our expert counsellors’ knowledge and believe in providing constant support through every step of the way, to make their study abroad journey as seamless as possible.
Our award-winning team of registered migration agents and PIER-certified education consultants have helped over 45,000 students from over 40 nationalities successfully study with top universities and education providers worldwide.
Guidelines for International Students:
1)Students from red list countries, including Nepal, must quarantine for 10 full days in a quarantine hotel (the day students arrive in England will be counted as day 0).
2)Students must pay £1750 for their 10 days quarantine.
3)Students must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8 of quarantining.