Why study in Australia?
Australia is a modern, democratic country with great healthcare, excellent educational institutions and a geography that’s like no place else on earth.
And as a safe location with a high standard of living, it’s a wonderful place to study and explore. Come and see for yourself why it’s the 3rd most popular study destination in the world for international students.Speak With Us Today
The Education system in Australia
Studying in Australia is a great choice, here’s why:
- Australian universities are rated amongst the best in the world, with 8 of them ranked in the Top 100
- The Australian University system itself is even better than Germany and New Zealand (9th in the world)
- Most universities are located in capital cities that rank in the top 30 most liveable cities for students
- Over $200,000,000 is spent annually on international scholarships by the Government
- International students are welcome, and a huge number from all over the world choose Australia each year as their study destination
With a great education system in place, you can live, study and experience another culture with plenty of attractions and transport infrastructure at your fingertips.
The cost of studying in Australia
Whilst not cheap, studying in Australia isn’t as expensive as some other western countries. As an international student, you’ll be expected to pay for your tuition in advance for each study period.
Here are some examples of course costs, listed in Australian dollars:
- School – up to $30,000 per year
- English language studies – around $3800 per week depending on course length
- Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) – $4,000 to $22,000
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – $15,000 to $33,000*
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree – $20,000 to $37,000*
- Doctoral Degree – $14,000 to $37,000*
* Note: this doesn’t include high value courses like veterinary or medical.
Whilst you’re not permitted to carry out paid work in Australia on a Student Visa, you can apply for a working visa once you’ve finished your study.
University qualified employees are in high demand in Australia, across a wide range of disciplines including Accountancy, Engineering and Professional Services, so there are great opportunities to gain work when you graduate.
At AECC Global, we can help you apply for migration or permanent residency if you choose to.Speak With Us Today
Preparing for study – a step-by-step guide
to the application & visa process
Australia has a stringent visa system in place, but we can help guide you through
the process and give you the best chance of success.
Here’s how it works:
- Register With AECC Global And Talk With An Education Counsellor
- Apply To Institutions With Our Help (We Have Great Working Relationships With Every One Of Them)
- Sit An IELTS Examination
- Receive Institution Offer Letter
- Collect Student Visa Documents
- Pay Tuition Fee And Ecoe
- Lodge Student Visa Medical
- Collect Visa Grant Letter
5 great reasons to study in Australia
There are many reasons to choose Australia as your
international study destination, here’s our top 5:
- Friendly people
- Safe, stable location
- Readily available employment, accommodation, healthcare and transport
- Beautiful geography with lots of travel opportunities
- Affordable living
What our students say about us
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our satisfied students are saying about us
"AECC Global provided great assistance on my student visa application in Melbourne, Australia. They made sure that I was on the right track as I extended my visa and kept me updated on the application process. Additionally, the team has been very approachable and always there to answer all my queries."
"I was looking for someone to help me with my visa situation and luckily a friend recommended me to AECC and its one recommendation I can’t thank enough. AECC Global assisted me from getting a letter of offer for my education, acquiring a student insurance coverage for my stay, and finally arranging my visa."
"I knocked the door of different consultancies but they can’t make me sure that I will be studying in Australia. One of my friend suggested me and I came here. Finally AECC Global fulfilled my queries and guided me in every step. At last I got visa."
"I am ever grateful to the competent team for helping me attain my student visa in no time. The consultation and customer services they provide is efficient and excellent."
Talk with an AECC Global Education
Counsellor today about studying in Australia
It’s completely FREE to talk with an AECC Global Education Counsellor about your options.
Simply leave your details below and one of our team will call you soon.